Monday, April 28, 2014

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Ping!  I looked at my email this morning to find out that our friend R. is in hospital and will probably not come out.

I have been without my laptop for one week and it's still not repaired.  V. came home with it from the Genius Bar at the Apple store, I turned it on and the problem persists. My son says that my 16-month-old computer is fried. 

V. came back from our accountant with news about our income tax.  The news is not good.

These are the least bad bits of a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

I am grateful that this day is over.

Stella-in-the-dumps

3 comments:

Lizette said...

Sounds like a typical Monday! Chin up.

Nancy. said...

When you reach the end of your rope tie a knot and hang on. Some days are better than others. Keeping you close in my thoughts and prayers.

BFF in France said...

Stella in the dumps?? Oh no that is hard to imagine. Tell Vlad he needs to do a strip tease or something. Rub his WR, think of Provence, gulp some wine, eat chocolate... Hoping you feel better xx

Happy Birthday to Me

My face is on fire as I write this.  Can't go outside for three days because I've had Photodynamic Therapy for pre-cancerous cells o...